Topic Title: ATI TV streaming driver and the Realteck 8111e Gigabit nic onboard the GA-990FXA-UD3 board issue
Topic Summary: The ATI Hybrid TV card streaming driver sets up a conflict with the Realteck 8111e and it stops working...
Created On: 01/08/2013 02:15 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/08/2013 02:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Canis-X
Forum Moderator

Received a PM requesting help creating a thread.  Please respond to rblomeyer:

Originally posted by: rblomeyer

I joined in hopes that I could post information on a reproducable problem involving a bad interaction between the ATI TV streaming driver and the Realteck 8111e Gigabit nic onboard the GA-990FXA-UD3 board.

I'd hoped maybe I could find some help here. I've searched thoroughly on the internet and haven't found anything useful yet.

It's something I would think ATI should be able to fix on one of their next updates.

I bought a MyGICA PCIe Hybrid TV Card. The Realteck 8111e Gigabit nic on my GA-990FXA-UD3 GA-990FXA-UD3 installs and works.. untill I either install the MyGlica card's drivers or Windows does an update and loads a recommended media streaming driver for it.

The ATI Hybrid TV card streaming driver sets up a conflict with the Realteck 8111e and it stops working... except in Safe Mode with networking. It'll work there because the streaming driver doesn't load.

My Video card's a HIS Radeon 7750 with 1 mb ddr5 memory. It gets it's ATI driver when the Gigabyte AMD Chipset Driver v. 8.982 (include chipset \ sata raid driver) drivers load everything after Windows completes it's initial installation. Tne graphics card works fine whether the NIC works or doesn't.

-------------------------

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
Requiescat In Pace AMD Processor Forums | Member since: 1/19/2009 | Post count:
Please don't PM me with questions, instead create a thread so that everyone can assist and benefit from the knowledge provided. Thanks in advance!

Statistics
84960 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.