Topic Title: Crysis 3 Beta Overload
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/31/2013 03:09 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/31/2013 03:09 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
DunHiLa
Peon

Hi to everyone on the forum.For the last month I've been having problems with my graphics card(HD7950 3GB Overcloacked ED).Since Crysis 3's beta was the last place where I saw these problems I decided to report them with the game and see if anyone knows what's happening.

So when I start the game eveything is running fine,my GPU usage is about 6-7% in the menus before entering a match but as soon as I enter one even on low graphical settings-my usage starts going over 90% and of course the games starts being unplayble with freezing issues/stuttering.My CPU's usage is around 30% even on highest settings.

I've been having this problem in other games too,I have tried Uninstalling the Catalyst Drivers and so on,replacing them with old ones but nothing seems to fix it.

02/05/2013 05:16 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Try AMD's BETA drivers.  Recently, the beta drivers continue to get updated quite frequently too!

http://sites.amd.com/US/GAME/DOWNLOADS/Pages/downloads.aspx

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

02/05/2013 11:32 PM

Author Icon
black_zion
80 Column Mind

Beta - A term used to describe a piece of software which is more stable than Alpha, and is distributed to many people for testing purposes across a wide range of configurations. Beta software contains bugs which may result in undesired operation, including crashes to desktop.

-------------------------
AMD FX-8350 w/ Corsair H105, ASUS Sabertooth 990FX Gen3/R2, 8GiB G.SKILL DDR3-2133, XFX HD 7970, 512GB Vertex 4, 256GB Vector, 240GB Agility 3, Creative X-Fi Titanium w/ Creative Gigaworks S750, SeaSonic X750, Corsair C70, HP ZR2440w, Win 7 Ultimate x64
Statistics
87668 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.