I'm currently playing StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm and I have alot of graphics tearing. I never had this problem when play StarCraft II, but ever since I installed the expansion this has occured.
As you can see below 'Sarah Kerrigan' has a square around her, with many dots. There should only be 1 dot and that should be underneath her... and there shouldn't be a square...
- I'm on an iMac, running Windows 7 64bit via Bootcamp.
- I have a Radeon HD 5750 version 8.812.
Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Virtual Sync doesn't fix this issue either. Please see below for my System specs.
- OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
- Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
- Other OS Description Not Available
- OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- System Name NECRO-PC
- System Manufacturer Apple Inc.
- System Model iMac11,3
- System Type x64-based PC
- Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz, 2927 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- BIOS Version/Date Apple Inc. IM112.88Z.0057.B01.1112090906, 9/12/2011
- SMBIOS Version 2.4
- Windows Directory C:\Windows
- System Directory C:\Windows\system32
- Name ATI Radeon HD 5750
- PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68A1&SUBSYS_00CC106B&REV_00\4&36714C63&0&0018
- Adapter Type ATI display adapter (0x68A1), ATI Technologies Inc. compatible
- Adapter Description ATI Radeon HD 5750
- Adapter RAM 1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)
- Installed Drivers aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
- Driver Version 8.812.0.0
- INF File oem11.inf (ati2mtag_Manhattan section)
- Color Planes Not Available
- Color Table Entries 4294967296
- Resolution 2560 x 1440 x 60 hertz
- Bits/Pixel 32
- Memory Address 0xC0000000-0xCFFFFFFF
- Memory Address 0xD0400000-0xD041FFFF
- I/O Port 0x00002000-0x000020FF
- IRQ Channel IRQ 4294967293
- I/O Port 0x000003B0-0x000003BB
- I/O Port 0x000003C0-0x000003DF
- Memory Address 0xA0000-0xBFFFF
- Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys (188.8.131.5278, 287.50 KB (294,400 bytes), 17/12/2012 6:44 PM)