Please read the sticky "Read Before Posting".
To make it easier to assist you please supply the following:
( Please don't paste dxdiag )
1. Processor (I5-xxxx, A10-xxxx, etc)
2. Graphics card (HD6970, HD4850, Mobility, etc)
3. OS (Win7, Win8, WinXP, 32 or 64bit, etc)
4. Driver version (13.2, 12.10, etc)
5. Power Supply..list make and model and wattage
7. Did your computer come with the OS and Graphics card you have now?
8. Monitor resolution (native), connected by (DVI, HDMI, etc)
PLEASE POST IN THE CORRECT SUB_FORUM
If this is a LAPTOP, list your laptop model number and post in the correct forum...that would be the laptop forum http://forums.amd.com/game/categories.cfm?catid=448&entercat=y
If this is a APU issue, post in the APU forum http://forums.amd.com/game/categories.cfm?catid=483&flcache=7902865&entercat=y
If you have a AMD 4xxx, 3xxx, 2xxx, 1xxx or earlier series card, post in the correct (extended support) forum http://forums.amd.com/game/categories.cfm?catid=449&flcache=6021652&entercat=y
If this is a crossfire/dual graphics issue, post in the Crossfire forum http://forums.amd.com/game/categories.cfm?catid=475&entercat=y
If you resolved your issue, please say so. Others with the same issue can then benefit.
Intel I7 960 @ 3.87ghz *Intel DX58SO *HIS HD6970 2gb *Corsair TX650M *2x4gb Corsair XMS3 *WD Black 1TB *Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit ***Asus N71Jq laptop *Intel I7 720QM Processor *Mobility Radeon HD5730 1gb *8gb Ram *Windows 7 64bit ** Toshiba P75-A7200 * Intel I7-4700MQ * Windows 8.1 64bit
* A clear conscience is usually a sign of bad memory *