Topic Title: Lag in Games
Topic Summary: So much lag...
Created On: 06/14/2013 06:35 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/19/2013 11:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Pengasaurus2
Peon

Originally posted by: Hrothgar Which other recommendations did you try?

I've had CCleaner since I got the computer (a few months ago) and I use it everyday.

08/20/2013 06:49 AM

Author Icon
goodplay
Cookie Monster

(Quote)I've had CCleaner since I got the computer (a few months ago) and I use it everyday.

Why?

Who knows what you have screwed up,maybe time for a complete deletion and re-instal.If you don't know how to,then take it to local comp.repair/builder. 

Would also be of help if you put your sys specs in your sig,save people having to go back to first post page. 

-------------------------

i5 3570k(@4.5)./ga-z77x-ud5h-wb./hyper T4./2 x 4gb vengeance 1600 c8./sapphire dualX 7970 3gb OC boost v2./1tb WD FAEX Black./lg bh10 blu-ray r.w../corsair hx850./antec df30./z506 spkrs./lg e2240v./win 8(8.1) pro x64 (oem disc)

08/23/2013 07:23 PM

Author Icon
Pengasaurus2
Peon

Originally posted by: goodplay

(Quote)I've had CCleaner since I got the computer (a few months ago) and I use it everyday.

Why?

Who knows what you have screwed up,maybe time for a complete deletion and re-instal.If you don't know how to,then take it to local comp.repair/builder. 

Would also be of help if you put your sys specs in your sig,save people having to go back to first post page. 

I'm not stupid.....How would I screw something up? I like to use it lots, to keep it nice and clean.

08/28/2013 10:36 PM

Author Icon
Pengasaurus2
Peon

Originally posted by: Pengasaurus2
Originally posted by: goodplay

Why?

I'm not stupid.....How would I screw something up? I like to use it lots, to keep it nice and clean.

08/31/2013 06:39 PM

Author Icon
Pengasaurus2
Peon

bump

09/03/2013 09:05 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Pengasaurus2, I really do not think you need to bump this thread any more. 

I have read through the 5 pages, and there are plenty of people providing valid suggestions for you to try.  However, I do not see any replies from you stating that you have attempted those suggestions and reporting back your findings.

I do not think bumping the thread more is going to yeild any further help.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Edited: 09/06/2013 at 04:04 PM by Marc@AMD
 09/04/2013 09:14 PM

Author Icon
Electronic_Pleasure
Peon

No idea if you have a second drive you don't need a partition. In saying that a 3GB partition on the drive isn't a bad idea you stick all the software driver etc. in there then just delete the drive path and you'll have them for next OS install 3GB you wont miss either.
As for your lag, does you board have it's on GPU? could you test it on the flash game (as all should play this). If it still lags i'd say software but it'd rule out the GPU then try 1 stick etc.. Not much more you can do except test each part in another machine if you have done all the driver & OS installs.

AMD A10 5800K
Biostar Hi-Fi A85S3
x2 4GB Ripjaw 1600's
OCz 240GB Vertex II SSD
X-Fi Titanium HD
AMD 7870 2GB

Acer W500 Windows8 Tablet AMD C50, 2GB, 32GB MicroSSD

AMD Phenom X2 Black Edition
4GB 1333mhz
500GB
Nforce 8200A AM3
 09/13/2013 07:01 PM

Author Icon
Pengasaurus2
Peon

Originally posted by: Electronic_Pleasure No idea if you have a second drive you don't need a partition. In saying that a 3GB partition on the drive isn't a bad idea you stick all the software driver etc. in there then just delete the drive path and you'll have them for next OS install 3GB you wont miss either. As for your lag, does you board have it's on GPU? could you test it on the flash game (as all should play this). If it still lags i'd say software but it'd rule out the GPU then try 1 stick etc.. Not much more you can do except test each part in another machine if you have done all the driver & OS installs.

what do you mean?

AMD Support and Game » Games and Applications Help » Lag in Games

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
84259 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.