- ASUS HD7770-DCT-1GD5 / AMD Radeon HD 7770 / PCI-E 3.0 / 1GB GDDR5 / 128-bit / Core 1120 MHz / Memo 4600 MHz / D-Sub (via adapter) / 2x DVI / HDMI / HDCP
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- 13.9, 13.152-130830a-163178C-ATI
- 32 bit, Windows 7 Home Premium
- Just go and play any game, the FPS drops immediatly.
- With the BSOD, problem arrives in about 30-90 minutes in game.
- Low-Medium, AA and everything else OFF.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- Motherboard Name ASRock ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 (3 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 1 AGI Express, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
- LEPA W500-SA 500W
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- ViewSonic VA1916w
- DVI to VGA
Applications and Games
- Every game that I've got installed (a bunch of Steam games and another bunch of old games)
- Intel Pentium D 930 (2 Cores)
Motherboard BIOS Version
- According to the MOBO: 2.10
System Memory Type & Amount
- 4 GB A-Data
- 1 SATA-3 500 GB(boot), 1 IDE 320 GB, no additional case fans, no additional PCI/PCIe devices.
- System's been clean for a long time from viruses.
- The system has been checked over.