- Assassins Creed 4 : Black Flag
- Game Freeze/Crash
- “Display driver stopped responding and has recovered” message
re"> - unable to obtain reference to driver file.
Game crash/freeze prevents driver-message from being viewable.
- In-Game Settings (obtained from Assassin4.ini config file)
- Crash usually reproduced during heavy game-play situations, ie: mass Character movement/control, in-Battle - Land/Naval battle, etc.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- Inspirion One 2330 (All-in-One desktop)
- RMD Radeon HD 7650A
- manufacturer default - no over-clocking.
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc Driver ver. 220.127.116.11
- AMD Catalyst Control Centre ver. 2013.0507.526.7847
- 64-bit x64-based proc; Intel Corei5-3330S @ 2.70GHz; 6.00GB RAM
Motherboard BIOS Version
- Inspriron One 2330 A14
- Anti-virus and manufactures (Dell) system checks - no issues.
If any additional info is needed, will do best to find. ie: If there is a driver issue log - how-to-find, or extending the length-of-duration of the driver-issue message.