Hi there. As stated, my computer keeps giving me the "A hypertransport sync flood error occurred on last boot" error after rebooting itself for apparently (to me) no reason. This usually happens when playing certain games. More specifically, it has happened on occasion during World of Warcraft, often during Mount and Blade: Warband, and every 15 minutes or so on Guild Wars 2. I play GW2 and WoW on low settings.
I've tried googling this error and all I have found so far is people with this problem who overclock their processors. I am not and never have overclocked. Any insight into the matter would be much appriciated.
I reformatted my harddrive and reinstalled windows last night hoping it was a virus, but I got the error again when reinstalling Guild Wars 2.
Here's my computer specs.
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 driver version 18.104.22.16842
- 64-bit; Service Pack 1
- Previously was operating on 32=bit; Service Pack 3
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- MSI Mainboard 880GM-E43
-Cooler Master GX 650 watt
Applications and Games
- World of Warcraft, Mount and Blade: Warband, Guild Wars 2 (frequently)
- AMD Athlon II X3 455 Processor 3.30GHz
- No overclocking is or has ever been done on this Processor.
System Memory Type & Amount
- DDR3 4GB(2 sticks) Sector 5(unsure how to look up any more details)