Hi and happy new year to you all.
I was examining a broken computer and while I removed CPU from main board I cut myself and small amount of thermal grease got into the wound.
I removed as much as I can but I still can see white materials inside the skin.
I searched everywhere but could not find any info what the thermal grease was made of.
The CPU was AMD athlon 64 X2 and thermal grease was there from the beginning so I assume it is AMD stock one that came with CPU.
I am a little worried if there is any heavy metal or toxic materials in it.
And I believe there should be an MSDS for such materials.
Any ideas where AMD keep them?
09:32 PM by