A couple notes on FX processor temp readings:
1. FX processors don't read actual core temps they read Tcase. That is why all cores read the same because it's not the individual core temps that are being measured and reported.
2. Most software that shows "CPU" temp shows the thermister temp which under load is typically 10C-25c higher than the actual CPU core temps as the thermister has no cooling like the CPU has.
3. Software such as AMD Overdrive, Core Temp, OCCT and HWiNfo show the CPU core temp but you need to be sure that you are reading the proper information not the mobo thermister temp which is always higher.
4. Mobo BIOS typically report the thermister temp, not the CPU core temp even though it is listed as "CPU" temp like a lot of the software.
5. Hopefully the new generations of CPUs/APUs will come with accurate true core temp monitoring so that AMD enthusiasts know what the real temps are when running their system under full load at max performance.