Topic Title: 6300 Unstable?
Topic Summary: Unstable CPU?
Created On: 03/30/2014 08:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/30/2014 08:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Zerberius
Peon

Okay, so I just built this new PC ( My first build. ) And I've been running the PC for like 1 and a half hour, but it seems that my CPU ( Vishera 6300 ) goes down to 1.5GHz or somewhere below 2.0 sometimes and my entire system becomes "Unresponsive", even the internet dies down. I say unresponsive with quotes because it still works, I can drag stuff around and tab around, just that google freezes up and the internet shuts itself down for a minute or 2.

EDIT : Restarted, still happens. I also noticed that everything becomes unresponsive for about a minute before resuming normally. I can drag things around, minimize them and stuff, but I can't do anything inside them or open any other program... if I do try to open something, nothing will happen until after a minute when everything I did suddenly works. Same thing with doing stuff inside the programs, it won't process in real time, but after a minute or so, everything that I tried to do suddenly works on them.

I'm not exactly sure what causes it or whatever, but aside from that, everything runs smoothly. When it doesn't do that, it runs like a charm.

CPU : Vishera 6300

MB : Gigabyte 970A-D3P

GPU : MSI Radeon R7 260X Afterburner.

SSD : Kingston 128 GB.

HDD : ( None atm, buying one next week. )

PSU : Rosewill 530V or whatever it's called

Edited: 03/30/2014 at 12:11 PM by Zerberius
 04/01/2014 01:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
mrfla
Nerfed

1- Be sure you installed all latest drivers for your motherboard all drivers for ethernet,sound,Bios and update windows too . http://ca.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4642#dl

2- If all that is done, try to reinstall your google internet browser, uninstall it first and reinstall it to be sure, than try internet explorer to see if same thing happens.

3-If it still happens try to contact Gigabyte to see if they aware of that problem.

Statistics
84664 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.