Topic Title: HELP!!! I know that my new processor not run correctly
Topic Summary: I know that my new processor not run correctly and i need help
Created On: 06/19/2014 11:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/21/2014 04:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
rubyy
Peon

Hey guys, I need one last help.
I changed the pc to another room and playing and giving heavy load I have found that reaches a maximum temperature of 56 º Celsius. I no longer have the fps drop before but even so I find a lot of heat.
You guys you think that the heatsink is defective and must return or change for the better or simply logical that the processor reach those temperatures?

I await your response.
Thank you very much
 06/21/2014 04:15 PM

Author Icon
rubyy
Peon

Hey guys, I need one last help.
I changed the pc to another room and playing and giving heavy load I have found that reaches a maximum temperature of 56 º Celsius. I no longer have the fps drop before but even so I find a lot of heat.
You guys you think that the heatsink is defective and must return or change for the better or simply logical that the processor reach those temperatures?

I await your response.
Thank you very much

06/22/2014 04:51 PM

Author Icon
AMDforMe
Overclocker

Originally posted by: rubyy Hey guys, I need one last help. I changed the pc to another room and playing and giving heavy load I have found that reaches a maximum temperature of 56 º Celsius. I no longer have the fps drop before but even so I find a lot of heat. You guys you think that the heatsink is defective and must return or change for the better or simply logical that the processor reach those temperatures? I await your response. Thank you very much

No the heatsink isn't defective. If you read the many FX threads here on temps you'll see these 8-core CPUs run hotter than 4 or 6 core CPUs - as you would expect with more cores. 56C under max load is perfectly fine as AMD says you can run at up to 61C for 24/7 use. Different CPUs with different hardware can run at slightly different temps. Your CPU/heatsink are running perfectly normal.

Enjoy! There is nothing wrong with your hardware or temps with anything below 61C under full load operation.

-------------------------

Building a reliable PC involves more than just assembling the parts. You need to be able to configure all of the BIOS settings appropriately. This can be quite involved and frustrating as it can require a lot of trial and error with stress testing. It is however often the only means to get a 100% reliable PC.

Statistics
85480 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.