- Motherboad: ASRock 970 Extreme3
- CPU: FX-6300
- HD: 2x 1.5GB SATA3
- OS: Windows 7 Enterprise
The problem is that when I'm doing a fresh install of Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit, it does NOT recognize the AMD64 Raid Drivers (ahci64s.inf). It does recognize the 32bit just fine. I can install Windows 7 32bit (w/ RAID 0) just fine, but without the 64bit ahci drivers, I'm stuck. I really don't want to install the 32bit version of the OS.
Order of procedure:
- Go into RAID Bios (Ctrl-f)
- Define a logical drive (2x 1.5GB drives into 1 logical RAID 0 array)
- Boot from Win7 OS DVD
- When asked for drivers, browse to USB Flash Drive
- Select drivers
- AMD64 64bit drivers say there's no compatible hardware or drivers
- If I choose 32bit, it finds my logical drive array just fine, and I can install 32bit successfully, but 32bit is not what I want.
Is there ANYWAY to get this resolved? Does AMD have newest AMD64 ahci drivers?