Since yesterday my graphics card is underperforming. I started Just Cause 2, and my highest framerate was 20fps. But 3 days ago i had played it on 80 fps... So i tryed other games, and also there the framerates are very, very low. I searched on the forums and google, but all posible solutions didn't work. I have restore my system, reinstall Windows, all drivers and still graphic performance is very bad.
So i downloaded MSI Afterburner and TechPowerUp GPU-Z to see if the problem is something with my clock speeds, and yes it is.
My GPU clock is now 100 Mhz, and also Default clock is set at 100 Mhz, before this problem it was 725 Mhz....
I din't do anything related to overclocking so that can't be the problem. Now, i have tryed to overclock it back to it default fabric speed, but it has no results....
To solve the problem, I think i have to get the clock speed back to 725, maybe this is not the problem. I'm don't know very much about overclocking and all the things that come with it.
Some information about my system:
- AMD Radeon HD 6770m 2GB vRam
- Default clock is 725 clock and 800 memory, now it is 100 clock and 41 memory.
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Latest driver i have installed is
(HP doesn't give any updates)
System Memory Type & Amount
- 64 bit Windows Home Premium, with all updates.
- Before problem I was running same OS, same settings same drivers.
- FPS is ver, very low in every game i've tryed. Can't fix it.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- HP Pavilioin DV6 6b-41ed, 15,6 inch notebook.
- HP brick that came with laptop, output 120W, 18,5V - 6,5A.
- Link to HP page of laptop: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&tmp_geoLoc=true&product=5191481
Applications and Games
- In every game I have the problem, Just Cause 2, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty mw3.
- All games uo-to-date (Steam), always played the games above 50 fps, no problem, now all <30 fps
- Intel Core I7, 2,2 Ghz, up to 3,1 Ghz
- No overlock.
Motherboard BIOS Version
- 8GB Ram, not changed anything in hardware.
Page with ALL specs
I hope someone can help me, this is for now all the information i have.
HP Pavilion DV6-6b41ed
Intel Core I7 2,2 Ghz - 3,1 Ghz
AMD Radeon HD 6770m - 2GB vRam
Windows Home Premium 64bit - 8GB Ram
All drivers up-to-date