Here is a photo of what I see in my ASUS Manual: http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/nipplepie/IMAG0280.jpg
1) Nope, I have looked on the monitor menu and there is nothing regarding this.
2) Look at this screenshot http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/nipplepie/Untitled.jpg
I only have 60Hz. If I change to lower 4:3 resolution I have 75Hz, but that's it.
3) I can't really contact Clevo... I got my laptop from pcspecilists I can try to ask them about it, but I have before and they didn't give me an answer. The laptop manufacturer is Clevo.
4) Yes. It's very common for pro gamers in CS1.6 and CS:Source to use 120Hz monitor for an extra competitive edge. You go to the launch options of the game via steam and you add -refresh 120 (screenshot http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/nipplepie/Untitled.jpg)
You can do it in this game of course, but Im pretty sure adding this command for wouldn't work as I don't ahve the option to do it in my Display settings.
5) For CCC I don't know. Where does it say? In Device Manager for Display adapters I have 'AMD Radeon HD 7970M' and 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000'. EDIT: Under Monitors it says 'Generic PnP Monitor' and 'Generic PnP Monitor'. It has it written twice. Guessing laptop screen and externam monitor?
6) Refer to previous screenshots. I can not.
It seems that my laptop thinks I have a Generic PnP Monitor (Im not sure what this means), so is it meant to say something like '3D 120Hz Monitor' instead? If so do I have to install any drivers for the monitor, like the Nvidia CD, even tho I dont have an Nvidia graphics card?