- I have a Toshiba L755D with an AMD A8-3520M+6620G with a 7450M in CrossFire
- Freshly installed Windows 7 Enterprise to it
- Went to the Toshiba website and downloaded the support drivers to get everything up and running
- I try right-clicking my desktop to enable CrossFire and it says "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropiate for your AMD hardware." Obviously, this step is already done as the hardware is recognized perfectly in Windows Device Manager
- I can see that CrossFire is disabled in Speccy
What can I do to enable CrossFire?