Topic Title: Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Has Recovered...
Topic Summary: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Repeatedly Freezing...
Created On: 02/09/2013 10:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/09/2013 10:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
suvadeep24
Peon

Laptop Details:

Product Name: HP Pavilion DV6-6165TX Entertainment Notebook PC

Operating System installed: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64 Bit)

Error message: Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

Processor: Intel Core i7-2670QM @ 2.20 GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333 MHZ

Graphics Card: Switchable Graphics - Intel HD 3000 + ATI HD 6770M 2GB DDR5

HDD: 750 GB

Hello,

I am facing a problem when I play games specially Call of Duty Black Ops 2. What is happening is, after 15-20 mins of gameplay the game freezes specially during the videos in between two missions and then nothing works and automatically the games closes and come back to desktop screen. Here I can see the error on the task bar right hand side mentioning "Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Recovered Again". I have updated the graphics driver to its latest version that is 8.882.2.3000. Still it doesn't work. I have formatted my laptop and updated everything from windows update till HP's recommended ones. Still I face the same problem. Is there any solution? Please help me. I have tried to install the latest Catalyst Driver version 13.1, but still it doesn't work. The main problem happens after completing one mission and when the automatic video starts up for the next mission. The game works completely fine during the mission (which means when I am actually playing).

Thanks in advance.

Suvadeep Paul.

Statistics
84733 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.