Topic Title: TIRED OF AMD
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/11/2013 11:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/11/2013 11:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
noil
Peon

IM TIRED OF AMD PRODUCTS AND BUGSS!!

Hi all, im new here.. I hope you can hellp me.

I buy a Clevo 150EM + AMD 7970 2GB DDR5

I Like to know if i have a bether version of performance drivers or ccc? because i see mutch power in this AMD 7970 but is not running.. at full power! =/

I Play Tera online at 45, 19 FPS

AMD DRIVERS = SUCKS, BUT NOW I SEE,THEY ARE IMPROVING..

Unfortunately no. Maybe desktop users are praising AMD, I don't see that with mobile.

AMD likes to squat down and then take a huge **** on you 7970M. It's how they roll.

HNNNNNHHHNN. You like that mobile GCN customer? HHHHMHHMM, thanks for paying $600 for the 7970M. Now let us show our appreciation. HHHNNNHN, woo that's an extra stinky one. Cause that's how we show extra appreciation. -AMD

Wow, you can actually install the Intel driver with your 7970M? Nice. On my Vostro with 6630M+Intel HD 3000, installing the Intel driver from the official website just breaks all CCC functionality altogether, and I'm unable to use switchable graphics. I've been using Leshcat drivers for a while now without (major) problems, but there are game-specific issues here and there that annoy the hell out of me.

And these issues have been there for more than a year now.
The lesson I learned from this? Avoid anything that has an AMD logo on it.

Unfortunately no, I can't use the drivers off Intel's site as AMD instructs. AMD drivers kills itself and then kills other applications I use, because it is that awesome, can't die alone.

Repeated MMLOad deaths. I hear on Windows 7, that just causes the whole system to crash and BSOD. It's even more awesome on Win 7 than Win 8 I guess. On Win 7, it doesn't kill other apps, it just kills the OS, hooray,

And yes I've reported this issue with EVERY junk mobile driver they have released. AMD hasn't a single good driver for mobile GCN since ever, never. The 12.11 Performance Enduro driver was best so far, but it's still seriously lacking. And even the 12.11P kills itself, and apps and the OS with Intel drivers AMD recommends you install.

And don't worry, that's usually my recommendation if someone is having Intel/AMD issues, install Leshcat. And I know Leshcat desn't modify the Intel driver install settings, it's AMD he's fixing. Brilliant, one guy can do more than the entire AMD driver team. As I sad, AMD sqats down and just take a long continuous crap that doesn't seem to stop on mobile GCN.

Just what I love to see, the last 4 posts being relatively off-topic AMD hate on a driver thread;

Not off topic, completely on topic. 13.3 has the same rubbish issues that every mobile driver from AMD has had since May of 2012. And yeah, I have, others have, reported it to AMD, also encouraged AnandTech and others to question AMD, which they did. AMD responded by squatting down, and taking a huge crap on mobile GCN. It was very nice of them.

PS: ITS NO MORE AMD FOR ME!!

04/11/2013 11:25 AM

Author Icon
Hammey
Grinding Levels

Hi so I guess what you expect is for AMD to make special drivers for each different laptop released LOL good luck with that. Understand to make special drivers for each laptop the laptop company would have to fork over information on there laptop's to AMD this just does not happen. Look at it this way the N company or AMD do not make special drivers for each different desktop they make drivers for the card.

-------------------------
MSI Mpower Max, I7-4770K, MSI GTX 780 Lightning, G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB DDR3-2400, 2X Kingston HyperX 3K 480GB , 1Tb Raptor, Creative ZXR Sound, 1000 watt Coolermaster Single 80 amp Rail, G700s Mouse, Z5500 Speakers
 04/11/2013 09:06 PM

Author Icon
Vantharas
Polygon Pusher

I have a sager 9370 (Duel 7970M's) and this thing kick @$$. Although I will say AMD mobility drivers pale in comparison to the desktop counterparts. 

But I understand. I get it. My 7970M's are just as fast in games as a duel 680M set up. And the best part is. I didn't have to pay 800$ for them. But I understand that Nvidia has more resources ,(alot more) to devote more people to coding drivers. 

Also this thread should be deleted due to a massive child like rant. Since the OP is not asking for help.

-------------------------

I5 3570K@4~5.0ghz: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H:Corsair Hydro H110 :16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR-3 1600: XFX Radeon 7950 @ 1100/1575 : Corsair AX 860 PSU: x1 WD Black 1TB HDD's: 90GB Agility 3: 960GB SSD : Creative Labs X-FI:Corsair 500R Arctic White Edition:3 22inch Monitors Eyefinity @ 5294x 1050 : Alienware Tact-X Keyboard: Razer Naga :Corsair Vengence 1500 Headset: Corsair SP2500 Speakers

Edited: 04/12/2013 at 09:32 PM by Vantharas
Statistics
85445 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.