- AMD Radeon HD 7730 M
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- No overclocking is being done.
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Version 2012.0326.310.3601
- Driver Date: 3/26/2012
- Driver Version 8.951.9.1000
- Widows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; Service Pack 1
I'm experiencing an APPCRASH in which randomly shuts down my TombRaider.exe. I have looked up the requirments of the game and my system meets the expectations. I have had my motherboard replaced, operating system reinstalled, and drivers updated by dell support.
I am running the game at the lowest settings possible. V-sync, post processing, high precision, and tessellation have all been disabled. I'm also running it in a 1280 x 720 window with my UAC disabled.
Here is what windows reliability history tells me:
Faulting Application Path: C:\Games\Tomb Raider 2013\TombRaider.exe
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: TombRaider.exe
Application Version: 1.0.716.5
Application Timestamp: 5131eb70
Fault Module Name: atidxx32.dll
Fault Module Version: 18.104.22.1685
Fault Module Timestamp: 4f701619
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00017f15
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 3448444619
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- System Manufacturer: Dell Inc
- System Model: Inspiron 7520
- System Type: x64-based PC
-Brand: Dell Inc.
-Model #: DA90PM111
-Input: 100-240 V ~ 1.5 A 50-60 Hz
-Output: 19.5 V === 4.62 A
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- Razer Deathadder Mouse
- Generic Cooling Pad
Applications and Games
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3612QM CPU @ 2.10 Ghz
- No over clocking is being used.
Motherboard BIOS Version
- SMBIOS Version 2.7
System Memory Type & Amount
- 8 GB of DDR3 Ram
- Not exactly sure where to find any more information in regards to this.
- No additional hardware as this is a laptop.
- This game was ran on a fresh install of Windows 7, with all drivers installed correctly by a dell support representative.
- No viruses or spyware is on this computer as confirmed by AVG 2013.
- Along with the up to date drivers I have the latest Catalyst Control Software.
- Not sure if this is anything, but in the configutation menu in Tomb Raider, it only displays my Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000.
Would really like to be able to play this game as I know my specs meet the requirements. I can provide any additional information that you need as of now I feel like I have covered everything. Please help! Dell doesn't know, my teachers at ITT Tech don't know, someone has to have an answer as to why this APPCRASH is occuring. Thankyou very much for reading this over!
I'm running this on a Dell Inspiron 7520 Laptop.