Im not sure why stumped claims i have to post a CCC problem in laptopforum when its a problem with catalyst but ok, here its again.
i have a fresh installed Win7 64bit Ultimate with a 7970M on board. I installed CCC but no performance tab is there. I tried even the newest beta but nothing shows up.
How can i enable the tab? I mean there are alternate softwares for overclocking but i believe overdrive is the only one that can set the powertune-setting.
Stumped wanted some more info:
1. Processor (I5-xxxx, A10-xxxx, etc)
Intel Core i7-2760QM - 2,40 - 3,50GHz 6MB 45W
What does this have to do with CCC?
2. Graphics card (HD6970, HD4850, Mobility, etc)
Already mentioned. Its a 7970M. And this is AMD.
3. OS (Win7, Win8, WinXP, 32 or 64bit, etc)
Already mentioned. Win7 64bit Ultimate
4. Driver version (13.2, 12.10, etc)
Already mentioned. I tried the actual drivers and now run the newest beta. Never have seen the tab. I didnt bother to install very old versions because i guess the performance loss will be remarkable.
5. Power Supply..list make and model (not just wattage)
Thats most probably not for Notebooks. I dont know anyway. But its a P502 from mysn.
7. Did your computer come with the OS and Graphics card you have now?
Yes. Fresh install of OS, never have seen the missing tab.
8. Monitor resolution (native), connected by (DVI, HDMI, etc)
1920x1080px normal Notebook.
I still think that the question would be better in the CCC-Forum instead here and that i gave all relevant infos already but lets see if someone here can help better.