Topic Title: Fps dropping on AMD Radeon HD 7640G
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/26/2013 09:59 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/26/2013 09:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Fando
Peon

Graphics Card
AMD Radeon HD 7640G

Operating System
Window 8 64 bit

Issue Details
While playing any game it comes to a time the fps drops and causes grafical lag but not just in the game for example im playing lol and my fps drops from 60 to 30 (no my pc isnt overheating yes ive tried changing the in game quality of everything to low) so when my fps drops i cant even play but if this happens and i close lol and i go to facebook and open some broswer game on it it also presents grafical lag this issue disappear 30 minutes after but if a play again lol or any other similar game it happens again ive tried rebooting my pc updating the drivers i tried with the windows update driver, the drivers provided by toshiba, etc and it doesnt matter the fps keep dropping when i bought my laptop 5 months ago(Toshiba Satellite L845D) it worked perfectly even with high quality but for some reason i stopped playing and when i wanted to play once more this issue came from nowhere i already tried rebboting my system but it didnt fix it so i really dont know what to do any idea?

Thanks for reading and sorry for the bad english

Statistics
86652 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.