- ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M
- no overclocking is done
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- driver version currently used is 13.1, and versions tested previously are 13.4 and 13.5
- 64-bit Win 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1
- After driver ver 13.4 was released i tried to update from 13.1 which came bundled with the laptop. i used amd cleanup util ver 184.108.40.206_2 to uninstall ver 13.1, rebooted. dxdiag showed my AMD Radeon HD 7660G under Display.
then i installed 13.4. and after completing install without any error, i rebooted again. this time error message appeared "no amd graphics driver is installed or the amd driver is not functioning properly. plz install
the amd driver appropriate for ur hardware". dxdiag didn't show anything under Display this time.
i repeated the same steps when i tried out ver 13.5 after failure to install 13.4 and got the same result.
When i rolled back to ver 13.1 everything was working fine
System Make & Model
- HP Pavillion G6 2313AX
- AMD APU Quad core A10 2.3 GHz
System Memory Amount
- 6 GB DDR3
- i mainly use my laptop to play games and am worried that the games of near future will require an update to driver ver 13.4.
Thanks a lot in advance