Topic Title: 13.10 mobile Driver
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/06/2013 08:59 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/06/2013 08:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
hkharpster
Peon

Installed this hoping that it would fix some of the frame rate issues I was having with 13.8, but there seems to be even more with this driver then the last. Frame rate on games has massive drops for no reason. I also can not get into the control center. Would be nice to have this drivers at least for mobile come out with much less bugs and issues  

Seems like AMD's drivers are getting worse and worse. The cards maybe fast but if the drivers never work proporly what is the point. 

09/11/2013 09:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Did you post to just provide this feedback?  If not, I know the community here would benefit from knowing more about your system to try and help you troubleshoot the issue.  You stated that the CCC software did not work.  To me, that suggests a corrupt driver uninstall/install, or you're using the Catalyst Suite that actually is not supported by your laptop.

Here is the sticky for proper uninstall/install instructions: STICKY.

Information that would be helpful can include:

• Laptop brand & model
  • OS installed
  • Previous Driver installed, and those you have tried so far
  • Any troubleshooting steps you've taken so far
  • Specifics on the issue (ie. poor FPS in what game(s)?)

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Statistics
84170 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.