Topic Title: Laptop HP Probook 4540s Driver issue
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/24/2013 06:15 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/24/2013 06:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Chrisfailone
Peon

Hi all! I just installed on my laptop the latest Windows 8.1, the original update from MS Store, and after the update I tried to open CCC, but it didn't work, I've surched all the internet for a solution, but I haven't found anything. Please give me a link of working AMD Driver for my model graphic card. Please guys help me, 'cuz I have issues also with my mouse pointer, the cursor flickers and disappears for a few frames, it's so stupid and annoying, and I'm thinking it is because of the missing AMD driver (CCC). I really hope that someone will share his experience of solving this kind of problem. 
My graphic card is: 
AMD Radeon HD 7650M

10/25/2013 12:31 AM

Author Icon
moneyistime44
Peon

Hi i may have found the solution to your problem, on the same site i got my driver and such i searched your card and found a file that suits your needs.

go to this site   http://driverscollection.com/?   and click search.  AMD Radeon HD 7650M    search for your card as i have listed from you into the simple search bar and search. You should see different drivers for different platforms and since you said you upgraded to 8.1 the first options should suit you, but make sure you read through them to see which exactly you need. I hope this helps you as it did me.

What i did was to just install the file and everything was back to normal, this was after i uninstalled my driver from the device manager and my display adapter tab disappeared completely, after the above everything was back to normal.

10/25/2013 12:32 AM

Author Icon
moneyistime44
Peon

My 8.1 is 64bit so i downloaded the 64bit file. which is listed in red.

10/25/2013 08:35 AM

Author Icon
Chrisfailone
Peon

Hi again! Did you also uninstall the Intel HD 4000 Driver? 'Cuz I did only uninstall my AMD Driver, so now I have my Display adapter tab, but the only driver that I have there now is the Intel HD 4000 Graphic. Do you think I should uninstall all driver completely and install only the AMD Driver?

10/25/2013 11:54 AM

Author Icon
moneyistime44
Peon

my laptop has an amd processor so no intel hd graphics, but i was going to uninstall the 7640G drivers but i just installed the new software probably on top but everything seems fine. i Would just install the new amd software and see it it works since the intel HD should have nothing to with amd is probably just a back up.

10/25/2013 05:50 PM

Author Icon
Chrisfailone
Peon

I just tried to install the CCC for my device and since in tried this it gives me the failure: "Applicatin Install: install package failure!". Do you have an idea what should that mean?

Statistics
84866 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.