Topic Title: Error starting CCC after installing Daemon Tools
Topic Summary: AMD Vision Engine Control center cannot be started there are currently no settings that can be configured
Created On: 11/08/2013 08:38 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/08/2013 08:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Ashlander
Peon

I just recently reset my Windows 8 laptop. Each i would uninstall all the bloatware, then proceed to install all my programs. Problem is everytime i do the CCC utility stop working (as in the "right click on the desktop" app). I keep getting the error "AMD Vision Engine Control center cannot be started there are currently no settings that can be configured." I've reset multiple times trying to figure it out. It always works initially, but it stops working everytime i install Daemon Tools. Ive rearranged the install order everytime, and it always stops working after Daemon Tools is installed. It worked prior to the first reset with it installed.

Anybody know what would be causing this?

11/09/2013 10:33 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Ashlander
Peon

Alright so i have discovered it is not the installation of Daemon Tools itself that causes CCC to stop working, but the restart  required by it. I havent even installed it yet this time, just restarted, and its stopped.

Statistics
84960 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.