Topic Title: CCC cannot be started. there are currently no settings that can be configured using CCC
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/18/2013 10:11 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/18/2013 10:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
jtawfik96
Peon

Graphics Card
-AMD Radeon HD 7570M

AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- product version: 2.0.0.0 (for catalyst control center)

Operating System
- 64-bit; windows 8.1
- worked with windows 7, never worked on windows 8, or 8.1

Issue Details
- The catalyst control center used to work on windows 7, but then when i updated to windows 8 and windows 8.1 it never worked again
- When i try to open catalyst control center an error pops up saying "ccc cannot be started. there are currently no settings that can be configured using CCC"
-fifa 14: vsync:enabled, anti-aliasing 4x, FPS: No limit, resolution: 1360:768, it lags and it really shouldn't cuz i have good specs, so am guessing that i might make the gaming experience better if i can get the CCC to function again

Motherboard or System Make & Model
-DEll Inspiron 14z Ultrabook.

Power Supply
-Dell Inspiron 14z Ultrabook
http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/ServiceTag/7Z6QMT1

CPU Details
-Intelr(R) Core(TM) i7-3537U CPU @ 2.00 GHz (2 Cores)

System Memory Type & Amount
- 8 GB Ram

Additional Details
So i have tried so many ways to get the ccc to start working again as i wanted to customize its preformane regarding certain games that i play, but i never succeded into getiing it to work. It always says "ccc cannot be started. there are currently no settings that can be configured using CCC".

so i have tried to download the recent updates for the driver from AMD website but whenever i do that the instal doesn't finish saying  Installation failed

Statistics
84251 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.