-AMD Radeon HD 7570M
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- product version: 126.96.36.199 (for catalyst control center)
- 64-bit; windows 8.1
- worked with windows 7, never worked on windows 8, or 8.1
- The catalyst control center used to work on windows 7, but then when i updated to windows 8 and windows 8.1 it never worked again
- When i try to open catalyst control center an error pops up saying "ccc cannot be started. there are currently no settings that can be configured using CCC"
-fifa 14: vsync:enabled, anti-aliasing 4x, FPS: No limit, resolution: 1360:768, it lags and it really shouldn't cuz i have good specs, so am guessing that i might make the gaming experience better if i can get the CCC to function again
Motherboard or System Make & Model
-DEll Inspiron 14z Ultrabook.
-Dell Inspiron 14z Ultrabook
-Intelr(R) Core(TM) i7-3537U CPU @ 2.00 GHz (2 Cores)
System Memory Type & Amount
- 8 GB Ram
- So i have tried so many ways to get the ccc to start working again as i wanted to customize its preformane regarding certain games that i play, but i never succeded into getiing it to work. It always says "ccc cannot be started. there are currently no settings that can be configured using CCC".
so i have tried to download the recent updates for the driver from AMD website but whenever i do that the instal doesn't finish saying Installation failed