I managed to install 13.11 beta 9.5 drivers after a a long time messing with drivers and registry.
Link : http://www2.ati.com/drivers/beta/amd_catalyst_13.11_mobility_betav9.5.exe
1. Uninstall Intel 4000 Graphics driver from Device Manager.
2. Uninstall Radeon HD7***/HD8*** drivers from control panel(use AMD Install Mangaer to express uninstall all AMD drivers and components)
3. Go to Start button and search for regedit. Open and find the following key entries
HKEY_CURRENT_User/Software/Intel/ICC/Applications/Intel Graphics Driver
DELETE those entries.
5. Install Intel latest drivers from their driver support page(drivers must be latest in order for new AMD Drivers to work)
6. Install latest AMD drivers(13.11 Beta 9.5)
Hope this helps