Topic Title: Need Help! Problems with AMD 6770m
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/04/2014 12:16 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/04/2014 12:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
tomjones456
Peon

hey guys, i recently the past month have had problems with my AMD radeon 6770m on the dv6-6153cl HP notebook. Couple months ago it ran ok, and now it's having problems such as not being able to play in fullscreen without lagging.. when i play borderless it has a noticeable improvement which is weird (never happened before). I feel like the card doesn't run as smoothly as possible on a game like League of Legends, where there are now random FPS drops and during high demand fights during the game, the fps drops and lag are horrible (they were never like this a couple months ago). 

I recently downloaded the 13.9 WHQL leshcat driver and I am having the same problem. Now even with more as the driver crashed and says "not responding and has recovered." I've tried the 2 available drivers from the HP website, as well as the leshcat driver and still having the same lagging problems.

please help me find out what's wrong with my card! A decent graphics card like this should not be lagging on a game like league of legends.

01/04/2014 12:16 AM

Author Icon
tomjones456
Peon

hey guys, i recently the past month have had problems with my AMD radeon 6770m on the dv6-6153cl HP notebook. Couple months ago it ran ok, and now it's having problems such as not being able to play in fullscreen without lagging.. when i play borderless it has a noticeable improvement which is weird (never happened before). I feel like the card doesn't run as smoothly as possible on a game like League of Legends, where there are now random FPS drops and during high demand fights during the game, the fps drops and lag are horrible (they were never like this a couple months ago). 

I recently downloaded the 13.9 WHQL leshcat driver and I am having the same problem. Now even with more as the driver crashed and says "not responding and has recovered." I've tried the 2 available drivers from the HP website, as well as the leshcat driver and still having the same lagging problems.

please help me find out what's wrong with my card! A decent graphics card like this should not be lagging on a game like league of legends.

01/07/2014 06:40 PM

Author Icon
rabidzombie2015
Peon

A lot of people seem to be having framerate issues with games since the new update and all the answers are linking to the sticky on switchable graphics, however, many don't have switchable graphics and are still having issues. 

Statistics
84744 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.