Hey guys. I'm having some issues finding the proper drivers for this notebook equipped with switchable graphics.
There doesn't seem to be an updated drivers for the chipset for my machine. I tried installing the newest drivers regardless of not supporting switchable graphics...which worked but I had a lot of issues come with it as well. I'm not really sure what to do, the chipset drivers found on the MSI website are very outdated..and when it redirects me to AMD's site I can't find an upgraded version either. Maybe I'm retarded but can someone help/guide me to the right direction?
• Windows 8.1
• AMD Quad-Core A10-Series processor
• AMD Radeon™ HD 7970M Discrete Class Graphics
• AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display Technology Support
• Killer Gaming Networking for priority online gaming
• Exclusive Audio boost design for crystal clear audio fidelity
• A Keyboard made just for gamers by SteelSeries
• THX TruStudio Pro provides excellent surround sound effect
• 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) anti-glare LCD panel in LED backlight
When balance is lost, chaos is born.
10:12 AM by