Topic Title: Need help in resolving gta 4 installation problem on windows 8 laptop.?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/10/2014 03:55 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/10/2014 03:55 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
sam1203
Peon

i am facing some issue regarding installing and playing GTA 4 in windows 8 laptop.i bought original dvd of gta 4 .also i got myself a new laptop hp g6 2312ax for gaming purpose.it came with windows 8.now the problem is after i installed the game on laptop(which installed without any errors and warning),and double click icon for gameplay the social club window pops(i have registered in that too) and then,nothing happens.absolutely nothing,no errors,no warnings,nothing.i googled 
about this issue and found some solution,but since i am new to gaming and know less about computers i am a little afraid in implementing changes like patch,and gfwl etc.i am afraid that after doing some of these software changes(which i think as irreversable) other games might not run on my laptop.if possible please help me with a full proof solution.

Edited: 02/10/2014 at 07:52 AM by sam1203
Statistics
84124 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.