Topic Title: Switchable graphics problem!
Topic Summary: When right clicking and pressing switchable graphics, something else comes up
Created On: 02/14/2014 10:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/14/2014 10:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
trondbm
Peon

Hi guys!

I have a problem with your switchable graphics software.

This is my laptops specs (please tell me if I've left something out):

Acer Aspire 7560G:

AMD quad-core processor A6-3420M

AMD Radeon HD6520G + 7670M with 1 GB dedicated VRAM

8 GB DDR3 

Windows 7 Home premium Service pack 1 64-bit

So, what happened is that I tried playing Amnesia on my TV using a HDMI cable. After doing that I can't open my switchable graphics window. Everytime I right click the desktop the multiple monitor screen comes up. Where I can detect multiple monitors and make them go horizontal, vertical and such. Even after playing a new game, which amnesia was to this pc, I get the popup which tells me I haven't configured the switchable graphics for this application. I press the configure button and it takes me to the monitor window again.

I've now tried to uninstall the whole thing and install the new beta 14.1 like the sticker at the top said. The only difference is that instead of the monitor window coming up I get the Dual Graphics CrossFireX window. Is this some sort of replacement? Or is it something else?

I appreciate any advice and help. Kinda sad having a slower computer just because I can't access a window.

Edit:

I also like to add that I formatted and reinstalled windows a month ago, so the whole laptop is clean and "new". Everything worked fine until yesterday. I didn't download any updates or programs.

It changed again. so now if I right click the desktop and press configure switchable graphics it gives me the HydraGrid window

Thanks,

Trond Munkeby , Norway

Edited: 02/14/2014 at 01:24 PM by trondbm
Statistics
85457 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.