- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5400 series
- No overclocking
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- driver package: 12.104-130328a-156635C-ATI
- Catalyst-version: 13.4
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Version 2D program 8.01.01.1295
- Direct 3D-version: 9.14.10.0969
- OpenGL-version: 188.8.131.5217
- Version Catalyst Control Center: 2013.0328.2218.38225
- Windows 7 64 bits, latest updates
I can't update my graphic driver. The "AMD Gaming Evolved" app keeps saying there is an update available. It says i'm using the 13.4 version.
Also, everytime i start up my laptop, i get a message which says something about my desktop, which i don't understand.
Also, whenever I switch off my laptop, I get about 9 times an error from raptr which i can not see, but my pc says it's an active program.
Also, i can only see AMD Catalyst Install Manager, and i thought there needed to be more programs.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- Acer Aspire 7740
Hipro HP-A0652R3B (65W output - 50-60Hz input)
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
Applications and Games
- The Raptr app (I think)
- AMD Gaming Evolved app
- I ran an full scan with Avast! Anti-Virus and no virusses where found.