Originally posted by: stumped You need to uninstall the existing drivers before trying to install the 14.6 drivers. You need to do a normal install, follow the guide 'installing AMD drivers" in the FAQ.
Thanks for your kind answer , however , there are couple of issues still i've been having as follows :
- I did everything what you've written there , uninstalled everything regarding AMD and ATI but it didn't work.
- I try to uninstall drivers for both Intel hd 3000 and radeon hd 6470m from device manager , they both gone , but when i restart windows , it automatically installs old radeon driver from year 2011 and don't let me install newest one instead. It don't give me a break to do it.
- If i install current 14.6 and restart , it recognizes my hd 6470m as hd 7400m , how so ? ,
- I couldn't download DUD software , it is not working from guru or any other web site. It just stucks on chrome download section at the bottom of the page.
- Besides all of these , i'm having "com surrogate errors" and "windows
explorer has stopped working" errors when i try to open a video or picture. These errors are directly due to old driver of radeon ,
Any other solution you could provide ? , thank you very much.