Does it act the same with Windows 8? Be aware that AMD does not support Windows 8 drivers past the 14.4 suite. You should not have to go back to 8....the flashing I saw in your video is extreme. Does it do that with any other game?
- Starting with AMD Catalyst™ 14.6 Beta, AMD will no longer support Windows 8.0 (and the WDDM 1.2 driver)
- Windows 8.0 users should upgrade (for free) to Windows 8.1 to take advantage of the new features found in the AMD Catalyst 14.7 RC driver
- AMD Catalyst 14.4 will remain available for users who wish to remain on Windows 8
- A future AMD Catalyst release will allow for the WDDM 1.1 (Windows 7 driver) to be installed under Windows 8.0 for those users unable to upgrade to Windows 8.1
In the CCC panel...make sure 'surface format optimzation' is unchecked/off...also allow the application to control the tesselation instead of AMD.
Hopefully someone smarter than me (wouldn't take much) will look at the video and have some input.
Intel I7 960 @ 3.87ghz *Intel DX58SO *HIS HD6970 2gb *Corsair TX650M *2x4gb Corsair XMS3 *WD Black 1TB *Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit ***Asus N71Jq laptop *Intel I7 720QM Processor *Mobility Radeon HD5730 1gb *8gb Ram *Windows 7 64bit ** Toshiba P75-A7200 * Intel I7-4700MQ * Windows 8.1 64bit
* Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati *