Topic Title: "Inappropriate drivers" after upgrading to Service Pack 3 - Windows XP
Topic Summary: ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series
Created On: 08/21/2012 04:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/21/2012 04:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
GtakriZ
n00b

Hello people,

I've been using the "ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series" graphics card with Windows XP for a long time without having any problems. However, I decided to upgrade to Service Pack 3 and that was when the issue occured!

Each time I start-up my computer the following message pops-up:

"No ATI graphics driver is installed, or the ATI driver is not functioning properly. Please install the ATI driver appropriate for your ATI hardware."

So, I tried updating the drivers using the ATI Radeon disc I have but I got this error:

"The execute of the setup from the Setup failed: The call of the remote proccess failed." (I translated it from Greek to English so it's not exactly correct translated!)

I also tried to download them from the website and install them but still no success! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited: 08/21/2012 at 08:12 AM by GtakriZ
 02/11/2013 07:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Morlory
Peon

Hello,
I have a quite annoying issue. I have Radeon HD 6850 and I've reinstalled my PC, installed CCC drivers and everything worked fine, until I've plugged HDMI cabel to my TV. When I do such a thing, both TV and PC went black and monitor has been searching for signal (Analog to DVI and again and again). But when I unplug the HDMI cabel from TV or from Graphic card, monitor screen shows up properly.

Before reinstallation everything has been fine. I had monitor as main screen and TV as extention of monitor, now it won't displey both properly.

Sorry for my language mistakes. 

Thank you for help

EDIT: When I unplugg HDMI cable from TV or from GPU, LCD screen starts to work fine, but how can I connect TV and LCD screen at once ? And when I'm starting the PC, in the BIOS I can see both LCD and TV screens with the same image.

Statistics
84903 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.