1) I appear to have a problem with the above. I had a message today to update my software to update 12.8. I have tried and tried to update the software, but each time I do an error message appears advising that MMTableRev0.MSI cannot be opened, with the options to retry, abort or ignore. Choosing retry has no effect. As such, I am stuck with software update 12.3.
2) In addition, whilst looking around my system for any relevant information it became apparent that although I have two ATI Raedeon HD 4800 Series installed, only one is enabled and as such I cannot enable AMD CrossFireX. I cannot see anyway to enable the second card.
I would be grateful for any guidance that you can give me. The information from the template post appears below:
- 2x ATI Raedeon HD 4800 Series (Graphics Card Manufacturer reads: Powered by AMD) - 1024 MB GDDR3. My system information shows two cards; one as Primary Adapter and one has Disabled Adapter.
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History:
- AMD Catalyst 12.3. I have been unable to update to anything since.
- Windows 7 64-bit, Service Pack 1
- As described above.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- IIYAMA 24" ProLite E2407HDS connected with a HDMI cable.
-AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.20 Ghz
Motherboard BIOS Version
System Memory Type & Amount
- 4.00 GB
- OCZ Agility SSD boot drive
I am not sure how to deteremine the items left blank above. If anyone is able to point me in the right direction should the information be necessary, then please do let me know.
With many thanks.