Hello, a bit more information may be needed to help you with your issue. Please read the thread below and revise your post to include the requested information in detail. Doing so will help us help you more efficiently.
Thanks in advance...
**STICKY** | PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Please use the template, and fill out as much information about your issue as possible.
Also, have you tried the following?
- Download CCC again (to rule out corruption in the download that you currently have)
- Download/install Driver Fusion
- Uninstall CCC completely
- Reboot into safe mode
- Right-click Driver Fusion choose "Run as Administrator"
- Select AMD Graphics
- Select Analyze
- Select Clean
- Reboot when prompted (into your regular OS)
- Install CCC
- Reboot 2-3 times before opening CCC up to allow it to complete configuring itself in the background.
The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
Requiescat In Pace AMD Processor Forums | Member since: 1/19/2009 | Post count: 4142
Please don't PM me with questions, instead create a thread so that everyone can assist and benefit from the knowledge provided. Thanks in advance!