Topic Title: HD 4350
Topic Summary: VGA port not working
Created On: 11/08/2012 11:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/08/2012 11:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Qster
Peon

I have an Acer desktop PC with AMD Radeon HD4350 card. 

I've been using a DVI monitor since purchased the PC until now that I need to use dual monitors.  I plug a working VGA monitor into the VGA port but nothing came up, I checked the display setup (W7) and it does not find 2 monitors.  Is this card only works with 1 monitor at a time?  Please provide me some suggestions to trouble shoot this issue.  Thanks.

11/15/2012 11:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Connect just the 1 monitor with VGA cable to the VGA port on the HD4350. What do you get?  No display whatsoever? Nothing?

If so, the port is likely toast, unless the cable or monitor are bad.  Sounds like you can already confirm the cable and monitor are not the issue, however.

In total, what outputs are offered on the back of the video card?  DVI, VGA, and? Anything else?

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Statistics
85504 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.