Topic Title: Problems with HD TV attached using component video
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/27/2013 05:48 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/27/2013 05:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
CobraBob2
Peon

I have a Media PC with an AMD Phenom II X4 965 processor, now an MSI 790FX-GD70motherboard and an ATI HD 3600 series video card.  My primary display was an older Sony XBR WEGA component video HDTV.  I upgraded to this motherboard from a Gigabyte 790X based motherboard that had failed.  After installing the new motherboard WIndows 7 installed the correct motherboard drivers and also updated the ATI graphics drivers.  Previously I had manually set the Sony HDTV resolution in the Catalyst control panel to get the TV display resolution up to 1080i.  With the new driver I am no longer able to manyally set the resolution and highest resolution I can set is 720 x 576.  Unfortunatly the "Roll Back Driver" button in the display adapter is grayed out so I can not get back to the old driver that way.  Is there any way in the new "AMD Vision Engine COntrol Center to manually set the display resolution for the ATI HD 3600 series component output?

-------------------------
Statistics
88766 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.