Topic Title: AMD Radeon HD 6570 Dispaly Issue
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/01/2013 11:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/01/2013 11:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
ewpatnode
Peon

I recently purchase a new system and I am having display problems with a software program that I use.

My system information is as follows:

Intel Core i7-2600K CPU 3.4 GHz

16 Gb Memory

Running 64 bit Windows 7 Professional

Video Driver: 9.012-121219a-152192c-ATI

Catalyst Version: 13.1

The program that I use is a piping stress analysis program called CAEPipe.

In CAEPipe the model can be viewed as a simple line drawing.  When developing the piping model changes in direction or part type are identified with node numbers.  When displaying the model the node numbers are visible on the screen

The model can also be viewed as a rendered model which can be rotated on the screen to check for interferences.  Viewing the simple rendered model works fine; however when I try to display the node numbers in the rendered view large sections of the model are still seen in the simple line view and the node numbers only appear in this area .  No nodes numbers appear in the rendered portion.

I have used this program on other computers without any probles.

I have contacted the software supplier and they have advised that it's a problem with the video drivers on my computer.  I have alreayd been to the AMD website and confirmed that I have the latest drivers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Statistics
80935 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.