Topic Title: Radeon X1600/X1650 problem??
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/30/2013 03:28 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/30/2013 03:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
appleader
Peon

I have a Dell Dimension 4600 with a Radeon X1600/X1650 graphics card. I had two Dell monitors hooked up to it. One was the basic 19" flat panel, the other was a Dell 19" Ultra Sharp. I has a problem with the mouse jumping about 4 inches vertically when moving from one screen to the other. I played around with the settings and couldn't get it any better. Thought it was because the monitors were different (had the smae problem at work until I got two monitors that were exactly the same).

I wanted to upgrade my monitors anyway, and thought that would take care of the problem. I just purchased two new Samsung 23" 1920x1080 monitors, and still have the same problem!! The mouse moves vertically about 4" when  moving from monitor to the other.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can correct this problem?

03/31/2013 11:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
appleader
Peon

Got it!

It wasn't a card problem, and I couldn't fix it with the Catalyst control center. I was able to fix it with the Windoz XP display properties. The funny part is that I didn't really change anything. All I did was go through the advanced settings for both monitors and confirm that all the setting were correct! The cusor now moves evenly from one monitor to the other.

Statistics
84981 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.