hi. As i said, my older games ceep crashing afther i installed win 7 and the AMD Catalyst 13.4 driver. Here are the details as you requisted:
ATI Radeon HD 4800 PCI
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Windows 7 professional 32 bit ( fully updated)
- Game COH2 works fine with the mentioned driver
-Game COH 1 crash
The problem occurs in any mode of the game, however when i start a skirmish with a 8 person map, the game crashes alsmost directly. Screen freezes, windows 7 makes an error report that “something has gone wrong”. The sound keeps on playing.
I play the lastest version on steam called ( Comapany of Herous ( New Steam version)
I already checke to validate steam files.
-Game Skyrim ( without Steam)
Game crashes afther +/- 20 min of play, I am using the Dragonborn DLC, so its probably one of the latest versions.
-Game Empire total War. ( With steam fully updatet)
Game Crashes only during tactical battles. Afther 10 min.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- Asus P5Q P45 F RG SA
- CooMas RealPower 620W ATX2
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
-Dell .. i have no idea
Applications and Games
See issue details.
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3,00GHz
Motherboard BIOS Version
- American MegaTrends Inc. 2102 7-04-2009
System Memory Type & Amount
- D2 2 GB 1066-555 DOM EPP K2 Cox (2 gb ram)
-1 x IBIECE D2 2GB 1066-7 K2 CRU (2 gb ram)
Total of 4 gb ram
-Cleaned the inside of the pc, including cleaning of the graphic card device.
Suggestion about ur forum:
Getting these details is a major task for me. Im not an computer expert, i just like gaming. Most things you want to know are like chinees to me. Perhaps you recommand ( or make) a tool that creates the info you require for ur support. I think both parties ( users and youre orgenisation) will benefit from the better information provided.
1. Processor (I5-xxxx, A10-xxxx, etc) -> No idea what you mean
2. Graphics card (HD6970, HD4850, Mobility, etc) -> i think i mentioned this
3. OS (Win7, Win8, WinXP, 32 or 64bit, etc)-> i think i mentioned this
4. Driver version (13.2, 12.10, etc)-> i think i mentioned this
5. Power Supply..list make and model and wattage-> i think i mentioned this
6. RAM-> i think i mentioned this
7. Did your computer come with the OS and Graphics card you have now?
My computer came with this Graphics card, the OS is new,
8. Monitor resolution (native), connected by (DVI, HDMI, etc)
Resolution 1280 x 1024
03:11 PM by