Topic Title: problem Asus Radeon HD 6670
Topic Summary: Black screen after windows installing an Asus Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5
Created On: 07/16/2013 11:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/16/2013 11:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Szilu
Peon

Hello,

I have an issue with my Asus ATI 6670,

GPU: AMD Turks XT 6670 880 MHz

Display Driver ver. 12.104 

Graphics card: Radeon HD Asus 6670

1GB GDDR5 1000MHz

Power Suply: Foston 500W

CPU: Intel Celeron E3400 2,6GHz

8Gb RAM

Mother Board: Asrock G43-S

PC: assambled by me 2 years ago

Monitor: Fujitsu LS-W... native res: 1680x1050 VGA

I have this card since last year May, yestereday i've reintalled  the windows using the same disk as before (windows 7 64 bit) after installing the driver i've metioned before and restarting the PC the windows was loaded as usual (the loading screen) but instead of the login screen i got a black screen without any error massage, restarted the PC and i used the safe mod it was working well, i have cheked the Device Manager it apears the card is installed corectly but after restaring without safe mode the same black screen apears, i've tried to install the original driver ver. 8.840.0.0 (from the original Asus utility cd) but the situation is the same, after i unistall all amd drivers the normal mod is working but if i try to install any type of drivers older or newer ones the same issue hapens again, I've tried to reinstall windows 3 times after that but no positiv respons, made a clear CMOS to BIOS to but no efect if I install any version af amd driver i got black screen but with windows driver it works without safe mode.

Please help.

Statistics
86689 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.