Topic Title: Cant update.driver
Topic Summary: 416 error and not responding. Would greatly appreciate help
Created On: 03/11/2014 09:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/11/2014 09:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Alistar144
Peon

Hi I currently have the ati radeon HD 5700 graphics card since 2011 and im using a windows vista 32 bit. For the past week I have been trying to update my driver, however I am having no luck what so ever. when I click on the automatically detect and install and download it, i open it up and click download now, i end up getting HTTP 416 error which i do not truthfully understand, i have googled it but still do not understand, so i then tried to go through all the steps to find the specifc driver update i require which i believe is this http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows Vista - 32. now that downloads fine i click install  still fine, it then opens up and i choose the language then click next. I click install, then get the the part where it wants me to choose an installation location, i select the defualt and have tried both express and custom, when i click next however after afew seconds it just says not responding so i just have no idea what to do.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.Many thanks in advance

Statistics
85749 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.