Hello Fellow Users
I'm having strange issues when playing certain games I never had before. Now when I'm playing Counter Strike Global Offensive I get these weird stutters and sometimes sound loops like a song on a cd which is stuck. There is also this competitive mode to compete against better players but when I play that mode my pc goes into power saving mode after like 15-20 minutes. So my monitor displays "Analog Power Save Mode", goes black and my pc stays on. I have installed AMD Catalyst and updated my driver and also did I updated my BIOS driver.
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (Also used windows 8.1 64 bit)
- BIOS: Asus PQ5L Pro (BIOS Date: 07/01/09 17:37:27 Ver: 08.00.14)
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
- AMD Catalyst version: 8.0.877.0
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
driver version: 8.970.100.1100 (29/04/2013)
- Monitor: LG Flatron L222WS
http://pastebin.com/hznUR0Tp : This is for my dxdiag if you need extra details.
I also had this on windows 8.1. I somehow fixed it but I can't remember quite well how. I hope someone knows the solution to this. If I'm lacking details, mark me on that and I'll give you that.
Thanks in advance!