Topic Title: Dreamcast Armada Sequel(on PC)!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/28/2012 10:32 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/28/2012 10:32 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Voxx
n00b

Developers Mark Jordan and Roger Fang made Armada for the Dreamcast.  A decade later, they are working on its sequel, Armada Online:  http://www.armadaonline.com/. I’ve been playing the open alpha for a few years now, watching AO slowly develop when this 2 person team has time out from their day jobs and family to fix bugs and add content.

Currently they are seeking more testers, as well as backers for Kickstarter funding. The latter would allow Mark and Roger to devote themselves full time to finishing Armada Online. The client is free on their main site listed above. The KS page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/379129851/armada-online  lists some other stuff which I would find just as satisfying as the completion of AO, such as a map editor… as well as a PC version of the DC Armada!

If you enjoyed DC Armada, and would like to help its successor get completed, please show your support by becoming a playtester (or making a pledge on KS). Look for me in game… "Voxx".

Edit: If this is in the wrong place, or a flagrant violation of something I didn't read, then please move it or tell me how to edit it to make it compliant. Someone who I saw in game said they came as result... but also that it shouldn't be here.  I am a regular guy trying to promote this project in my spare time, I have no formal/legal association with it or monetary gain if it succeeds. I will, however, be happy to play the game and proud helping it come to fruition!

Edited: 08/30/2012 at 04:54 PM by Voxx
Statistics
88770 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.