Topic Title: Latest ATI TV Tuner or Software
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/31/2013 10:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/31/2013 10:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Ice_Drake1
Peon

Hi, I have been using ATI All-in-Wonder products for a lot of years now. I enjoy having the ability to plug in my external electronic appliances to my desktop computer to be viewed using ATI Multimedia Center TV software.

But now, my computer is near the verge of death. In attempt to replace it, I did some research to look for a cheap TV Tuner replacement on the market. To no avail, I found out ATI stopped All-in-Wonder product line, and Diamond seems to be the new brand for ATI USB TV tuner.

Given that new desktop computer has no more AGP slot among a lot of things, I found a Diamond TVW750USB ATI Theater HD 750 USB TV Tuner to be my best choice.

What is questioning me now is whether I can use this tuner with the old ATI Multimedia Center software.

02/01/2013 01:41 AM

Author Icon
Immortal Lobster
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: Ice_Drake1 Hi, I have been using ATI All-in-Wonder products for a lot of years now. I enjoy having the ability to plug in my external electronic appliances to my desktop computer to be viewed using ATI Multimedia Center TV software.

But now, my computer is near the verge of death. In attempt to replace it, I did some research to look for a cheap TV Tuner replacement on the market. To no avail, I found out ATI stopped All-in-Wonder product line, and Diamond seems to be the new brand for ATI USB TV tuner.

Given that new desktop computer has no more AGP slot among a lot of things, I found a Diamond TVW750USB ATI Theater HD 750 USB TV Tuner to be my best choice.

What is questioning me now is whether I can use this tuner with the old ATI Multimedia Center software.

My guess is not. However, and thisis my opinion, but Media Center from Vista forward is a great piece of software.

-------------------------

01/27/2014 04:51 PM

Author Icon
lilrobo
Peon

i have a ati tv wonder pro ,  were can i get the software  ,i seemto misplace mine and i need to do a install ,

thanks

Statistics
86515 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.