Topic Title: A GOOD SUBSTITUTE FOR PHYSX IN GAMING FOR GAMING DEVELOPERS IS NEEDED BY AMD
Topic Summary: Some games have more realistic immersion in gameplay due to Physx Apllication cant AMD do the same for Game Developers.
Created On: 06/10/2013 01:18 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/10/2013 01:18 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
arjunratnadev
Peon

Estimable People of this Forum,

I am a User of AMD graphic card user, I own a HD6970 series Desktop graphics card.  Although I am very impressed by performace of this graphic card there are some backdrops that happen when playing certain games which require Physx usage like fog and particles that are dispersersed during explosions and fire effects and details like snow fall etc. which if not clearly expressed in gameplay that lead to a unsatisfied or a somewhat empty feeling cant AMD try  to provide game developers some more useful means of particle acceleration I mean, I am not asking AMD to take a huge quantum leap or take a financial risk for innovation but as a gamer and as AMD graphics card are meant for gaming there must be something a tool provided for game developers by AMD to boost and enhance more immersion and realistic experience in gaming.  I am just saying this as a general gamer and my sincere request for AMD is to be better.

Statistics
80991 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.