Topic Title: How to save in AMD Vision engine control center?
Topic Summary: trouble with saving
Created On: 08/03/2012 11:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/03/2012 11:56 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Samthesandking
n00b

I was playing around with the settings on my AMD VISION Engine Control Center, and I want to save the changes. I click on Apply, and than I wanna click Save in the -Application Profiles- window (I have <<New APplication>> selected)

When I click Save, a window pops up. From then, it's just a bunch of folders with 2-letter names, I don't know what's what.

Would really appriciate if someone could help me, I just want to save the settings which I made.

Thanks.

08/04/2012 02:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
stumped
Stack Smasher

If you are talking about saving a new application profile from the settings you have made in the 3d gaming section..when you hit the save profile it goes to your computer programs....just scroll till you find the game folder (steam, eagames, origin, LFD, etc) open it and click on the exe file (application). Thats it. When that game is started, those settings will be applied. Remember to return your settings to the normal (ie web surfing) settings after you have made the 'application profile" or the settings you just made will be applied for everything. As an example, I use morfological rendering in some games...that would totally mess up my screen if I used it all the time. I made a preset for 'normal' 3D settings that will revert back to my basic set.

-------------------------

Intel I7 960 @ 3.87ghz *Intel DX58SO *HIS HD6970 2gb *Corsair TX650M *2x4gb Corsair XMS3 *WD Black 1TB *Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit *Gateway HD2401 24" 2ms 1920x1200  ***Asus N71Jq laptop *Intel I7 720QM Processor *Mobility Radeon HD5730 1gb *8gb Ram *Windows 7 64bit  

* A clear conscience is usually a sign of bad memory *

Statistics
80914 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.