Topic Title: What the heck of Disabled Adapter?
Topic Summary: I need its turn to Linked Adapter again
Created On: 09/05/2012 08:22 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/05/2012 08:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
7970Tri
Peon

I am Trifire user. I was remove my 2 VGA card out couz its not support by gw2 ,today AMD release 12.8 CAP2 . so I test by install 1 Vga . and see its work . so . I instal 3rd Card . but Its show Disabled Adapter not link  .

I already try allway . reinstall driver ,and other stuff. If AMD dont like support TriFire User. AMD should post a label on Web. so I would not come here to post this crap

09/05/2012 08:23 AM

Author Icon
fretboard

Try making coherent posts and not using such immature language, and you might find people who would help you out / care.

-------------------------

AM3 965BE / Corsair H70 / 4Gb Corsair XMS3 2000Mhz / GigaByte 990FXA-UD5 / Corsair Force3 90Gb / x2 HD3870 Atomic Edition / x4 1Tb Storage & Momentus XT 250Gb / Sony AD-7700 DVD-RW / Auzen X-Mystique / Enermax INFINITI 650W / Lian-Li PC-7FNWB / Logitech X-530 / Logitech KBoard & MX620 / Logitech C525 / Epson RX685 / DELL U2312HM

09/05/2012 10:03 AM

Author Icon
Canis-X
Forum Moderator

Fret, can we try and be more mature ourselves please and reword our posts so that it is not so condensending?  English may not be his/her primary language.

Thank you.

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
Requiescat In Pace AMD Processor Forums | Member since: 1/19/2009 | Post count:
Please don't PM me with questions, instead create a thread so that everyone can assist and benefit from the knowledge provided. Thanks in advance!

09/05/2012 10:12 AM

Author Icon
fretboard

Sure, but I speak a few languages and several non-fluently and I don't use the language he uses in his posts. Hardly condescending to ask someone not to keep using bad language even if he isn't fluent in it. There are good online translators which can be used to make a coherent and polite post . Just saying.

AM3 965BE / Corsair H70 / 4Gb Corsair XMS3 2000Mhz / GigaByte 990FXA-UD5 / Corsair Force3 90Gb / x2 HD3870 Atomic Edition / x4 1Tb Storage & Momentus XT 250Gb / Sony AD-7700 DVD-RW / Auzen X-Mystique / Enermax INFINITI 650W / Lian-Li PC-7FNWB / Logitech X-530 / Logitech KBoard & MX620 / Logitech C525 / Epson RX685 / DELL U2312HM

09/05/2012 11:09 AM

Author Icon
7970Tri
Peon

Originally posted by: Canis-X Fret, can we try and be more mature ourselves please and reword our posts so that it is not so condensending?  English may not be his/her primary language.

Thank you.

oh dear. good job ., Mod is here and troll about my primary language . nice job. I already capscreen it and I will post on every HW forum . AMD is not Welcome any nation is not have English as Primary language .

I came here . and already respect AMD dev team . My problem since a driver12.6 never ever expose to anywhere for ruin AMD brand .and I need answer How to fix this crappy thing and make it run . I dont wanan Fdisk and start everything over again . I must patch all my game around 20 gig or more and In my country .each gigabyte for internet not a localnet around 70$

I have paintence about this problem ,but its have a limit of it. If even Mod still dunno How to fix and just troll this post . Its disappointed me to trust this brand . and it time to show everyone on all HW webboard . What AMD done to they customer is paid 3k bulk USD for it

09/05/2012 12:08 PM

Author Icon
Canis-X
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: fretboard  

Sure, but I speak a few languages and several non-fluently and I don't use the language he uses in his posts. Hardly condescending to ask someone not to keep using bad language even if he isn't fluent in it. There are good online translators which can be used to make a coherent and polite post. Just saying

I understand, and thank you!

Originally posted by: 7970Tri

oh dear. good job ., Mod is here and troll about my primary language . nice job. I already capscreen it and I will post on every HW forum . AMD is not Welcome any nation is not have English as Primary language .

I came here . and already respect AMD dev team . My problem since a driver12.6 never ever expose to anywhere for ruin AMD brand .and I need answer How to fix this crappy thing and make it run . I dont wanan Fdisk and start everything over again . I must patch all my game around 20 gig or more and In my country .each gigabyte for internet not a localnet around 70$

I have paintence about this problem ,but its have a limit of it. If even Mod still dunno How to fix and just troll this post . Its disappointed me to trust this brand . and it time to show everyone on all HW webboard . What AMD done to they customer is paid 3k bulk USD for it

I do believe that if you were to translate my post you would hopefully see that I was attempting to politely correct fretboard asking him to be more respectful of you 7970Tri.  That being said please do not threaten anyone in any capacity on this forum, it will not be tolerated.

Back to your issue.  If you would please be so kind as to post your issue again, this time including as much detail as possible.  We have made a sticky thread, link below, that provides an outline that we would like you to follow.  The idea here is the more detail that you can provide us about your issue, the more information we can provide you to correct your issue.

http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=445&threadid=160419&enterthread=y

I have also moved your thread to the appropriate category.

Thank you!

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
Please don't PM me with questions, instead create a thread so that everyone can assist and benefit from the knowledge provided. Thanks in advance!

09/05/2012 01:31 PM

Author Icon
7970Tri
Peon

yes. I already read it. and understand your purpose . I forget to read what is frest wrote in rep2

Well a problem is slove. I call repairman to fix it. Its was 1 power connecter is made a problem . Its problem at 8+6pin its all .and Hardware manage it self to shutdown it for prevent dammage from not enough eletric suppply .

I have 1 more problem I not see different between 2 and 3 card in gw2 . and  I will try to more polite  in here. but I come here for need answer. 

If Dev team come out from Lab and said yes. its hard to make tri fire run in property . need Quad CF couz We design driver by most user. and its have less User on TriCF rig . I will agree to just buy 1 more card for do it. and not complian anything. I need a truth answer for this problem .  

09/05/2012 01:39 PM

Author Icon
fretboard

If there's no difference between Xfire and TriFire with that game ( which only came out 8 days ago ), then it's either a game limitation for multi-GPUs or a newer CAP profile for Tri/QuadFire users needs to be made.

You can drop a message to the AMD guys via their driver feedback page. That way, there's more of a chance that they'll look into it and be able to say whether it's the game or indeed the drivers/CAPs etc .. ..

09/05/2012 01:42 PM

Author Icon
Canis-X
Forum Moderator

Thank you.

You will have less problems running tri-fire than you will have running quad-fire to be honest.  AMD as well as NVidia both do not support quad GPU setups very well.  It has to do with supply and demand.

09/05/2012 02:49 PM

Author Icon
AllGamer

So... going back on Topic

Are you saying it works fine when you only have 2 card, but the 3rd card is detected, but disabled?

did you plug in the crossfire bridge properly from the 2nd card to the 3rd card?

also by Disabled, are you referding to Windows Device Manager, or did you see the Disabled from the CCC panel?

Be more specificic

Originally posted by: 7970Tri I am Trifire user. I was remove my 2 VGA card out couz its not support by gw2 ,today AMD release 12.8 CAP2 . so I test by install 1 Vga . and see its work . so . I instal 3rd Card . but Its show Disabled Adapter not link  .

I already try allway . reinstall driver ,and other stuff. If AMD dont like support TriFire User. AMD should post a label on Web. so I would not come here to post this crap

AllGamer
 09/05/2012 03:00 PM

Author Icon
Canis-X
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: AllGamer So... going back on Topic

Are you saying it works fine when you only have 2 card, but the 3rd card is detected, but disabled?

did you plug in the crossfire bridge properly from the 2nd card to the 3rd card?

also by Disabled, are you referding to Windows Device Manager, or did you see the Disabled from the CCC panel?

Be more specificic

Please read the entire thread, the issue that you are referring to has been resolved....as per below (Bold):

Originally posted by: 7970Tri yes. I already read it. and understand your purpose . I forget to read what is frest wrote in rep2

Well a problem is slove. I call repairman to fix it. Its was 1 power connecter is made a problem . Its problem at 8+6pin its all .and Hardware manage it self to shutdown it for prevent dammage from not enough eletric suppply .

I have 1 more problem I not see different between 2 and 3 card in gw2 . and I will try to more polite in here. but I come here for need answer.

If Dev team come out from Lab and said yes. its hard to make tri fire run in property . need Quad CF couz We design driver by most user. and its have less User on TriCF rig . I will agree to just buy 1 more card for do it. and not complian anything. I need a truth answer for this problem .

09/05/2012 03:55 PM

Author Icon
AllGamer

Oh, my bad, didn't see that one, too much off topic discussion before going into the actual issue

Originally posted by: Canis-X

Originally posted by: 7970Tri yes. I already read it. and understand your purpose . I forget to read what is frest wrote in rep2

I have 1 more problem I not see different between 2 and 3 card in gw2 . and I will try to more polite in here. but I come here for need answer.

If Dev team come out from Lab and said yes. its hard to make tri fire run in property . need Quad CF couz We design driver by most user. and its have less User on TriCF rig . I will agree to just buy 1 more card for do it. and not complian anything. I need a truth answer for this problem .

AllGamer
Statistics
85721 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 12 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.